Here for you
We can advise you about immigration, including residency and citizenship.
See below for the areas we can advise on: –
Nationality and citizenship under UK law
- naturalisation as a British citizen
- registration as a British citizen
European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA)
- residence permit for an EU/EEA national
- family permit for a non-EU/EEA family member
- entry clearance for non-EU/EEA family member
- Workers Registration Scheme
- A2 Accession Scheme (Romanian and Bulgarian nationals)
Applications for entry clearance, Leave to Enter or Leave to Remain
- spouses/unmarried partners
- other family members
- immigration employment documents
- all applications under PBS (points-based system), visitors, diplomats, their family members and domestic staff, and non-asylum Case Resolution/ Legacy Cases
- other applications such as au pair, postgraduate medical/dental training and private medical treatment
- notifying the United Kingdom Borders Agency (UKBA) of a change of address
- extension of Temporary Admission
- applications for permission to work
- travel document applications for someone granted Humanitarian Protection/Exceptional Leave to Remain
If you need advice on the immigration areas above, then contact us at our Highcliffe office for a FREE initial consultation on 01425 275555 or FREEPHONE 0800 0832755.
We have Polish, Romanian and Hungarian speaking advisers.