LOCATION: HIGHCLIFFE 01425 275555 - FREE PHONE: 0800 083 2755
OPENING HOURS: 9:00 - 17:00 Monday - Friday
On October 10, 2015

Compensation – what can I claim?

There are different types of compensation which may be claimed; if you have suffered an injury where you  were the innocent party, you may claim damages for the injury itself (known as general damages) and you may claim out of pocket expenses and loss of earnings as a result of the accident (known as special damages). Special damages can also cover future losses such as future loss of earnings or future medical expenses.

You may also claim compensation of a different kind in an employment context. If you are unfairly dismissed by your employer, you may (if you have the required continuous service) claim a basic award for unfair dismissal along with the compensatory award which generally comprises loss of earnings.

Call us on 01425 275555 or FREEPHONE 0800 083 2755  if you wish to discuss a personal injury or employment law claim. We offer a FREE initial consultation.

  • By SimpkinsAdmin  0 Comments   


    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    fifteen + eleven =

    WE HELP?
    Fill in the form
    to get in touch!